Friday, April 11, 2008

Exposed in your own backyard.



Well, I'm here in our own backyard again, at a little place hidden on the side of the Bohemian Caverns named LIV (live). For you who are not local or in the D.C know that's right there on 11th and U.
Here at Liv on Thursday night, while you were sleeping or whatever there was an event called exposure going on... co-hosted by the sexy and personable Horror actress Monique Dupree aka the First Black Scream Queen and the equally tasty Fetish model/ actress BeBe Doll.
Of course insider news that these two are to be doing an up coming web show for the indie powerhouse film company Dark Stone Entertainment called Knight Stalkers, it's not too surprising co star John Shey came through, as well as Danielle aka Danni D-vine also of Dark Stone fame.
A Great and talented artist (Juan Monarez) hung his art, gallery style under the blaring refrains of songs hand picked by Fetish DJ K of Orpheus from the city of Harm; Baltimore. Monique signed autographs and Fetish photographer(Larry Bradby) set out an incredible display of photos.
Monique and BeBe hit the dance floor, dancing and greeting people coming in to join the party. I walked the crowd... talking to artists, models, actors and film makers a like, with my camera and got this little exclusive for the UrbanCode mag online... because I'm SAINT dammit and I love my life. I took to my piss poor lap top and put this together for your enjoyment. Please do pass it on and discuss among yourselves.
But seriously(Tom Brown reference) great art went up, great photos too and music filled the air ... this was a party. I have plenty of photos of the work displayed. I share them with you now.
Do yourself a favor look up these artist, this photographer... these actors and actresses and models and the film company Dark Stone. Know what creative people are doing just around the corner from you.. See, I had a great time and saw plenty of people... but I didn't see you. I really would have liked too, after all... we where right in your back yard.

SAINT

© 2008, SAINT. All rights reserved.
No republication of this material, in any form or medium, is permitted without express permission of the author.


P.S Shhhh the Dark Stone film Company is throwing a party here May the 15... maybe you'll be awake for it.

















www.exposure.com


www.1stgataofgore.com
www.moniquedupree.com
www.myspace.com/actualbast
www.youtube.com/moniquedupree7
www.myspace.com/negrochilde




www.thebebedoll.com
www.myspace.com/bebedoll
www.dangerdangerdanger.com



www.larrybradbyphotography.com
larrybradbyphoto.deviantart.com



www.myspace.com/darkstone_ent


www.myspace.com/danni_d_vine


Do some research.

1 comment:

Unknown said...

reading this makes me wish I had been there to join you all. So My Saint when are You hitting the west coast?