Tuesday, March 11, 2008

Pick ups....


First off, I'm sorry for my poor editing job in the last post... We will indeed be working on that(bare with me) (bear) (be-air) lol. Now as far the very first post... I failed to get you guys some good footage of performances.
This I hope will help make up for that. Since everybody and their grandmother has a My space page... I collected the links to a couple of the people /businesses I spoke of in the post.

http://www.myspace.com/therealakrobatik http://www.myspace.com/fatbeatsrecords

Check them out, listen and judge for yourself. For the first time in the history of music for sale, the underground sounds are just a google search away. Any music... all music... your music without a radio personality spoon feeding you what's 'hot' for the record company with the most pull. Jazz, Blue, Rock, Rap, whatever... seek it out people, support it.

Oh yes, before I forget... clearly the above photo is of me. It was taken by D.C Artist.
This was a completely spontaneous photo at a convention... no studio, just one shot.
Imagine an all shoot under controlled circumstances .
Yeah.... sounds good don't it.

Just a little pick up.


SAINT

No comments: