Monday, March 31, 2008

Shameless self promotion part 1


Real quick post here.... Just a reminder that my novel (written under my government... Anthony S. Thomas) is out there and you can indeed order it or go to any local book store and order it. It's a horror novel, the first of many. This book is now available.
Again... if you would like to get a copy, you can order it over the net (Amazon.com, barnesandnoble.com etc. ) or go to your local book store maybe even have them stock their shelves with 666 Newark Avenue A novel by
Anthony S. Thomas aka SAINT

I'll make my next post more in the spirit of the other SAINTed views (but what's the point if having a forum if you don't promote your own works as well.) There will be more of this from time to time as I'm working on plenty of creative things.

Have a good night.


SAINT

1 comment:

Unknown said...

I want mine Autographed :-D